Annual Fund

castilleja school annual fund donation

Be the Difference

Every one of Castilleja’s students relies on the Annual Fund, a critical resource that impacts every aspect of the school. Tuition covers approximately 70 percent of the cost of educating a student. The remaining 30 percent comes from the Castilleja Annual Fund, other gifts, and income on the endowment. Covering 8% of the annual budget, gifts to the Annual Fund support a number of ongoing priorities, including:

  • Faculty recruitment and retention
  • Student programs
  • Faculty Development
  • Technology

Make a Gift

The Castilleja Annual Fund Changes Lives

Inquiry and Innovation

The Middle School Tinkering Nook and the Bourn Idea Lab are dedicated spaces where students explore how good ideas become working machines.

Love of the Arts

At any given time, a painter, actor, filmmaker, or musician will be deep in thought, discovering the importance of creative expression as a framework for growth and reflection. 

REACHING BEYOND

Global Engagement is embedded into our program through visiting speakers, Global Week workshops, and Global Investigator Trips to the Dominican Republic, China or Senegal.

Wellness

Social emotional learning is essential to our mission. Castilleja understands that wellness is essential for confident and compassionate leaders. 

Contact Us

Sue Kim

Director of Advancement

 650-470-7747 or email

LEADERSHIP GIVING LEVELS

Head's Circle

$50,000 and above

1907 Circle

$20,000 and above

Recognizing leadership giving to both the Annual Fund and View360

ANNUAL FUND GIVING LEVELS

5 C's Circle

$25,000 and above

Founder's Circle

$10,000-$24,999

Patron's Circle

$5,000-$9,999

Friend's Circle

$1,000-$4,999

Red and White Club  

up to $999