At Castilleja, we understand that how girls learn is just as important as what they learn.
Castilleja girls learn deeply, strengthen their voices, and make empowering choices through interdisciplinary problem-solving and real world engagement. Our academic program is grounded in a culture of care, allowing students to build confidence and resilience as they take initiative, find purpose, and practice agility. Understanding the importance of making connections from one course to another and one year to the next, each girl has the freedom and responsibility to find the threads that weave together ideas that inspire her to continue exploring and learning.
Learn more about our Centers:
- 6th Grade: Exploration
- 7th Grade: Identity
- 8th Grade: Engagement
- 9th Grade: Building Foundations
- 10th Grade: Creating Connections
- 11th Grade: Exploring Perspectives
- 12th Grade: Understanding Leadership
6th Grade: Exploration
7th Grade: Identity
8th Grade: Engagement
9th Grade: Building Foundations
10th Grade: Creating Connections
11th Grade: Exploring Perspectives
12th Grade: Understanding Leadership
Time matters. Our schedule maximizes the program, moderates the weekly pace, increases engagement, and addresses the needs of our learners.
Key features include:
- Rotating schedule provides daily variety for all learners
- 70-minute classes encourage deep exploration and project-based learning
- Fewer classes per day slows the pace of the week and increases engagement
- Community Time provide opportunity for connection and interdisciplinary endeavors
- Built in study time and office hours allow frequent accessibility to teachers outside of class time