Good Neighbor Parking Practices
- View our Parking Map to learn where to park when you visit campus.
- View our Transportation Guidelines from the Student and Parent handbook.
Morning and afternoon shuttles will be available for students each day that we have in-person learning.
Shuttle and Bus Protocol
Under the COVID-19 protocols, seating on the school buses is limited to 27 students. Seating in the vans is limited to 5 students. Siblings living in the same household can sit together on the bus or in the van. A link to sign up for the shuttle or bus will be available on the parent portal. All new families will have access to the parent portal by July 12, 2021.
- Wear a face mask while riding in the vehicle at all times.
- Maintain social distancing while riding in the vehicle.
- Load onto the vehicle filling the seats from back to front and unloading front to back.
- The students, other than siblings sitting together, will maintain social distancing while riding in the vehicle.
The school buses and vans will be sanitized before the students board the vehicles. The windows will be down while the vehicle is en route to promote fresh air. Questions? Contact Assistant Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds Vince Dailey.